Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Usborne Books & More Fundraisers

Sharman Mitchell, Educational Supervisor
ReadWithThem@gmail.com
(314) 677-0262
My website!
My facebook!

Products Sold: The best, fun and exciting, educational books around for children from birth through High School for avid and reluctant readers alike.

Percentage Earned: 10% to 30% in addition to FREE books.

Additional Information: We have several fundraising programs to earn money and/or FREE books for your school or organization no matter what size. I can customize a program to fit your needs. I supply catalogs, fliers, posters, support and whatever else you may need to have a successful fundraiser. We can do book fairs and read-a-thon style reading challenges. We also have a matching grant program for books. You can sell from a flyer, catalog or have a community event. I can even come and kick it off to get everyone excited. I am as hands on or off as you want me to be. I also have available a separate 15 minute informational presentation about the importance of parents reading aloud with their children for parents and teachers if needed or requested.

No comments:

Post a Comment