Friday, September 17, 2010

Stella & Dot Fundraisers

Melissa Hayes, Independent Stylist
mel.hayes24@gmail.com
My website!
My facebook!

Products Sold: High quality fashion jewelry. Half of our line is under $50! We offer a charm collection, the mix-n-match La Coco Collection, mixed metals, faux pearls, and much more!

Percentage Earned: 15% of jewelry sales

Additional Information: I will coordinate with you to put together a fantastic fundraiser! With our large variety of jewelry, there is something for everyone! I will supply look books, save the date PDF, evite template, invitation PDF, fliers, and information needed based on the type of fundraiser chosen. Customers can also browse and purchase online under your fundraiser's online show. I am excited to make your event successful!

No comments:

Post a Comment